Welcome to Meena CAST PVT.LTD.
Where We Believe that Complete Customer Service Means Excellence!
Investment Casting uses lost wax method which is not a new one. It is among the oldest known casting techniques and you will get many examples of it to produce jewelry and statuary. In the initial part of this era, the Investment Casting technique was used to manufacture gold fillings as well as dental inlays to make artificial teeth, where as in the year 1932, the ceramic block moulding process was established using the cobalt-chromium alloys to produce orthopedic components and dental applications.
The Second World War has completely changed the scenario of casting techniques and they were used for the introduction of aircraft gas turbines and strengthened development of the turbo chargers used in highflying fighters and bombers. The designers were strained to the Investment Casting to produce the required high quality mechanisms.
The era of 1950`s has seen the industry expansion,mostly allied to the military and aircraft applications however, with the knowingly increasing involvements in the overall commercial field during the mid-50`s, the material investment casting range has dramatically increased to copper alloys, original alloys, magnesium alloys, as well as titanium alloys to characterize the process versatility.
Meena Cast Pvt. Ltd. is among the best investment casting manufacturers in India. Meena Cast Pvt. Ltd. is a BSCIC, PED, and IBR registered company. Our optimum quality standards and global quality control procedures are certified by TUV NORD DIN EN 9001: 2015., PED & AD 2000-Merkblatt W0 certification
- 1991: We have established a setup for Cast Iron Centrifugal Liners, Piston,as well as Cylindrical Air Cooled Blocks.
- 1993: We have incorporated Sand Casting Procedure for both Ferrous & Non-Ferrous metals.
- 1994: We have included the process of Lost Wax Procedure installing the capability of 40 tons every month.
- 1998: We have upgraded the machinery for producing investment casting for quicker production and superior quality.
- 2001: We have increased the capabilityof investment casting production from 40tons to 80 tons every month.
- 2003: Our biggest achievement is that we have produced a 175kg single-piece component Using the procedure of investment casting, which is "The First in The World".
- 2006: We have adopted an online ERP system for smootherflow control of the procedure and better traceability.
- 2008: Improved the infrastructure of the company with installing new machineries required to make complete process under one roof.
- 2012: 2012: We have got ISO Certification on 9th January 2012.
- 2013: Our company is approved for the IBR Certification on 23rd May 2013.
- 2014: On 7th Feb 2014, we have got certification from PED & AD2000-Merkblatt W0, first in the investment casting field to get the approval from PED & AD2000-Merkblatt W0 certification for producing single-piece casting having weight of 175kg.
To accept all the market challenges when somebody say "It`s impossible" as well as to serve the country by providing investment casting services for both ferrous & non-ferrous,with weight range beginning from 0.003 grams to 198 kg for a single piece.
To Produce 100 Tons of Casting Per Month.
To ‘Thrive in Excellence’ by providing multiple and innovative products in the market.
Tell us your Idea
We will get back to you in less than 24 hours.